MINKEY'S TRIP INDEX
See an Alphabetical List of Minkey's Trips!

Just Schroll Down On The Right Side Of This Page And Click On The One You Want!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Minkey at Pali and the
Punchbowl Memorial



(click on the title above for a few more pics)

Today was a little more serious, so I'll try to put a cap on being my usual silly self. Ellen has been in the military, so we went to the National Memorial to the Americans who lost their lives in the Pacific. It was very sad, but peaceful there too. Minkey Mama loves the guys and gals in the military who give their lives every day to keep us safe. She is honored to be able to work with them and help them move around the country (and from other countries, too) so they can do their jobs. If you see one, salute 'em for the Mink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! You won't be sorry you did. I can be sassy and feisty, and love to have fun with everybody ... whether it's traveling with new friends or talking with them here on my blog. I'll be adding pictures and trips as I get them set up, so stay tuned.