MINKEY'S TRIP INDEX
See an Alphabetical List of Minkey's Trips!

Just Schroll Down On The Right Side Of This Page And Click On The One You Want!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Minkey Relaxes in Jamaica
with New Peep Marjorie

As always, just click on the title above to see the slideshow.

You'll find some videos below as well. Fun stuff!








Hey Mon! I had to stop travelling to tell you about this trip. It was a quick but fun one! My new friend Marjorie, who is herself from Jamaica, was going there to visit some friends, so she asked if I'd like to go. WOULD I?

To Jamaica. Are you kiddin' me? The Mink has been there a time or two, but it was combined with other cruises and things, so this was very special.

Don't get me wrong .... the cruises are always a blast and Minkey gets to see lots of pretty ladies in bikinis on the ship where they can't go anywhere. Ye Ha! Perfect for girl watching. And the Minkster is an Olympian at that!

But here, I got to meet several people who live and work in Jamaica, and that was really cool. My peep Marjorie, didn't want to put anyone out, so we stayed at a hotel .... a 5-Star Hotel! YES!! It was called The Gran Bahia Principe and it's known world-wide. The Mink was travellin' in the lap of luxury.

Here's a little video so you can get an idea of how it was to stay here:

(Turn your sound very low if you're at work!)






One of the coolest parts of the trip was when everyone went to Duns River Falls. That's the famous place (a few pics above) where everyone has to hold hands to climb the wet rocks to the top to frolick in the waterfalls.
WhoooooHooooooooo!

Here's another video from utube that'll give you an idea of how awesome an experience that is:





Go to Jamaica if you can ... especially if you're a party animal, cos there's a ton of fun stuff to do there! Have to sign off now. My mama said it's past bedtime.

C-ya, C-ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
HeeeeeeHeeeeeee!
Minkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! You won't be sorry you did. I can be sassy and feisty, and love to have fun with everybody ... whether it's traveling with new friends or talking with them here on my blog. I'll be adding pictures and trips as I get them set up, so stay tuned.