MINKEY'S TRIP INDEX
See an Alphabetical List of Minkey's Trips!

Just Schroll Down On The Right Side Of This Page And Click On The One You Want!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Minkey on the Farm - Smoky Mountains - Ashville, NC

Don't forget to click on the title of this post to see the slideshow, and then click the individual pics once in the slideshow to see the captions on each pic ... That's where the real fun is!





Minkey Mama shipped me off to a "mini farm" of her sister's in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. It was near Asheville, NC where that huge fancy Biltmore Estates is. We were going to go there, but that part didn't work out.

Come and see all the animals I met (an evil little piglet named Fluffy, some HUGE chickens, a stupid goat that would eat anything, and some cows ... one that had a major crush on the Minkster).

It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, BUT, they made me work a lot here, so I got kinda fussy about that.

I helped build a pig pen, drove a tractor, shoveled pig poo poo, and went on a little trip with them to Tennessee and Michigan, where I got some really great R&R and managed to squeeze in some of my bad habits and even learned a new one (you have to look at the slideshow to see what that is). I got in a lot of trouble with Minkey Mama when I got back, but I guess I did do a lot of bad stuff and gripe a lot here.

Read on ... and DON'T FORGET THE SLIDE SHOW by clicking on the title of this post, cos that's the best part! When it starts, you click on it to see the captions on each pic. That's where you can find out what really happened with the Mink. And that goes for every post on here. They all have slide shows.

Have fun, and if you have a chance, drop a little line to the SPCA for me. Just check out this post, and you'll see why.
Love & kisses xxxooo,
Minkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! You won't be sorry you did. I can be sassy and feisty, and love to have fun with everybody ... whether it's traveling with new friends or talking with them here on my blog. I'll be adding pictures and trips as I get them set up, so stay tuned.