MINKEY'S TRIP INDEX
See an Alphabetical List of Minkey's Trips!

Just Schroll Down On The Right Side Of This Page And Click On The One You Want!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Hawaii Wedding



(click on the title above for a full slideshow)
One of my latest trips was to Hawaii for a wedding! I felt sooooo special, because I got my pictures taken in some amazingly cool प्लेसेस: A shark pool (where I was in grave danger because a shark was swimming up behind me while I sat unknowingly on a big boulder - Yikes!), with a tour donkey, on a canoe, by the side of a tropical highway, in the very spot where the wedding vows were taken, hanging on the lanai railing of my new little friends' room in a gorgeous tropical setting overlooking the ocean, and the best one yet -- with the bride and groom!
The wedding was in Kona on the Big Island, and it was one of the most incredible places I've ever been। You know what tropical areas have? BANANA TREES! YeeeHa! And do you know what you can make with bananas? Yep ... one of my most favorite things in the world ..... a banana dacquiri!!! I don't get to drink at home, so I take full advantage of being with new friends who will let me have a cocktail or two when I travel with them। I like friends like that। I am a party animal supreme!
Aloha!
"Minkey"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! You won't be sorry you did. I can be sassy and feisty, and love to have fun with everybody ... whether it's traveling with new friends or talking with them here on my blog. I'll be adding pictures and trips as I get them set up, so stay tuned.